|Personnel Policy Committee
Personnel Policy Committee is a committee of Representative Meeting.
Its membership is described in section 5 of the Canadian Yearly Meeting Personnel Policy.
The role of the committee is:
- To review the Canadian Yearly Meeting Personnel Policy and to recommend changes to Representative Meeting.
- To bring the policy to the attention of CYM and Monthly Meeting committees that employ, hire, or supervise employees and to the attention of all the employees of Yearly and Monthly Meetings.
- To maintain updated resource materials on employment issues and to make them available.
- To provide a forum for employees and the employing committees to share information about employment issues.
- To provide advice on employment issues when asked.
The CYM Personnel Policy (Revised 05-2010) can be found by clicking this link (PDF File)